Frequently Asked Questions PATCH MDFAQ
Question about how to use ｟ Important ｠
- Can anyone use Topical Patches?
- No prescription is required, and all Topical Patches made by PatchMD are safe and convenient to use when the directions are followed. If you are pregnant, nursing, have any serious health conditions or take certain medications, you should consult your doctor or other health care professional before using topical patches or any other nutritional supplement.
- How do I use a Topical Patch?
place the patch anywhere on your skin. The thigh, the shoulder, the back
and the upper buttock are particularly good locations to ensure privacy.
The patch will keep in place thanks to the natural adhesive employed by
PatchMD. Continue to wear the topical patch for 8 hours maximum. Replace
the patch as directed, placing it on different parts of your body in a
- Will the Topical Patch irritate my skin?
Topical Patches made by PatchMD are specifically designed to stay on your
skin for 8 hours without causing any irritation or discomfort. If your
skin reacts negatively to the application of a topical patch, immediately
remove the patch and consult your doctor. In addition, the price paid for
the patches will be refunded to you thanks to PatchMD’s money back guarantee.
We want our patches to be a positive benefit in your life and not a negative.
- But do I have to wear the Topical Patch on a certain part of my body?
- Absolutely not. In fact, you can wear a
topical patch on any part of your body. However, we strongly recommend
that you do not place the patch on your face, your head or in the genital
area. Apply with care to places with excessive hair. Remember that the
ingredients must be in contact with skin to be effective.
- Can I wear more than one patch at a time?
- Yes, most people wear several Patches every day, the
idea is the same as taking multiple Vitamin products daily. However, it
is not necessary to wear more than one of the same type of Patch at a time.
- What if I forget to use my Topical Patch one day? Are there consequences to missing a day when I am using the Patches in a cyclical fashion?
- If you forgot to place a patch at the proper time,
remedy as soon as you remember. Although you might temporarily miss the
benefits of wearing the patch, there will be no negative consequences.
Once you start your Patch Cycle again, the benefits you have experienced
will return as you renew the process. But do not try to compensate for
forgetting by using two patches at once. Please always use the patches
- Can I use the Topical Patch when I am pregnant or breast feeding?
Topical Patches can have wonderful health benefits for you, please consult
your physician before using any of our Topical Patches if you are pregnant
or breast feeding.
- How should I store the Topical Patches?
- You should store all Topical Patches away from sources
of heat, moisture, and direct sunlight. Do not store Topical Patches in
the bathroom. In addition, keep Topical Patches out of the reach of children
and away from pets and all other animals. Topical Patches can be stored
for up to 2 years from the date of manufacture that is listed on the product
- Is Patch MD safe for my children?
- Kids Multivitamin & Omega3 – For children above 6 years old.
Focus Plus – For children above 6 years and 50lb and healthy adults only.
Question about product